|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Northampton, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
One of the region's largest employers who specialise in manufacturing complex engineered components for some of the world's leading brands. On the back of some recent investment in new machinery and equipment, the company are now seeking a CMM Operator to join them.
A CMM Operator is now required join the team with a wealth of training and progression on offer to the right candidate.
You will take responsibility for:
- Inspecting of parts using brand new CMM Machine
- Utilising general quality inspection techniques and manual measurement equipment (Vernier's, Micrometers, Gauges) to inspect a variety of parts ranging from small precision components through to large components up to 2 metre
- Documenting quality issues and reporting Non conformances
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- Previous experience of operating a CMM is essential
- Experience of general inspection duties within an Engineering/Manufacturing setting is essential
- An understanding of working with micrometers, Verniers and Gauges and calibration techniques would be advantageous but not essential
Other DESIRABLE skills include:
- Experience of CMM Programming and/or experience specifically of Nikon/Camio CMM Software would be a distinct advantage
What is on offer
On offer is the chance to join one of the regions largest employers who will invest in training and progressing the right candidate. There is a variety of work available along with the chance to work with brand new state of the art equipment. You will benefit from a salary of £24,000-£28,000 depending on experience along with overtime opportunities.
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on 0121 8207020 or email me at . Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering & Manufacturing sector.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.