HGV Class 1 Driver Tamworth
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Tamworth, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Warehousing & Distribution|
|Salary||£12 - £14 per hour|
|Job Discipline||Logistics & supply chain|
HGV Class 1 Driver
A leading general haulage business based in Tamworth who specialise in the distribution of palletised goods, the company are seeking to expand their team and are looking for an experienced HGV Class 1 Driver to join them.
A HGV Class 2 Driver is now required join the team on a long-term ongoing basis.
You will take responsibility for:
- The role will involve trunking to UK based depots with an average of 1-2 drops per shift.
- No manual unloading or handball required
- 24 hour operation
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- A Valid HGV Class 1 licence entitlement (C+E)
- A Minimum 2 years HGV Class 1 driving experience
- No more than 6 penalty points
- A valid Digital Tachograph & CPC card
- Be able to demonstrate excellent geographical knowledge
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on 0121 8207020 or email me at,
Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering & Manufacturing sector.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.