|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Leicester, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£28000.0 - £32000.0 per annum|
One of the region's largest employers who specialise in manufacturing complex engineered components for some of the world's leading brands. On the back of some recent investment in new machinery and equipment, the company are now seeking a Quality Engineer to join them in their growth.
A Quality Engineer is now required join the team with a wealth of autonomy and progression on offer to the right candidate.
You will take responsibility for:
- Working within the quality team to ensure relevant documentation is maintained across the site
- Documenting quality issues, investigating non-conformances and resolving customer complaints
- A focus on general internal quality issues across the plant
- Carrying out PPAP'S, FMEA'S and APQP
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer within An Automotive environment
- Strong knowledge Of PPAP's / APQP / FMEA's
Other DESIRABLE skills include:
- Experience of system auditing is an advantage but not essential
- Experience of IATF 16949 is desirable but not essential
What is on offer
On offer is the chance to join one of the Leicestershire's largest employers who will invest in training and progressing the right candidate. There is a variety of work available along with the chance to work with an experienced team of engineers who can guide and mentor any junior engineers. You will benefit from a salary of £28,000-£32,000 depending on experience.
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on 0121 8207020 or email me at . Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering & Manufacturing sector.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.