Class 2 Days
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Northampton, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Warehousing & Distribution|
|Salary||£33000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Discipline||Logistics & supply chain|
Multidrop HGV Class 2 Driver (Days)
One of the largest wholesale companies in the UK with sites and distribution centres nationwide and a turnover of over £1Billion. With the business continuing to expand at a rapid rate a number of LONG TERM/PERMANENT Class 2 Multidrop drivers are required for their Northampton Depot.
An HGV Class 2 Driver is now required join the team on a long-term ongoing /permanent basis. All the work available is on Days (6am- 4pm/5pm).
You will take responsibility for:
- Working either 10 - 12 Hours a Day
- Multi Drop work, 7-8 drops a day across Northampton, Milton Keynes, Oxford and Luton
- Delivering to convenience stores and grocers locally with the odd collection
- 9-11 hour shifts
- £13.50-£15ph (£33,000-£35,000- based on 45 hour week) (PAYE)
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- A Valid HGV Class 2 licence entitlement
- Ideally A Minimum of 1 Year plus HGV Class 2 driving experience however NEW PASSES also considered
- No more than 6 penalty points
- A valid Digital Tachograph & CPC card
- Be able to demonstrate excellent geographical knowledge
What is on offer?
On offer is the chance to join one of the largest companies in the UK on a long term/permanent basis. There is plenty of work is a varied amount of work and hours to suit you, with most of our drivers currently working a minimum of 50 hours, there is plenty of overtime available in addition. We have both PAYE & Umbrella & LTD options available.
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on 0121 8207020 or email me at
Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics sectors.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.