|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Area||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|Sector||ElectronicsHeat TreatmentPetrochemical/Oil & Gas|
|Salary||£30.000 - £35.000 per annum|
A Recycling management Business based in Stoke, who specialise in turning waste into electricity. After seeing a large increase in work due to requirements with key customers, the company are seeking to expand their team and are looking for an Industrial Electrician to join them on a Permanent basis.
A Maintenance Electrician is now required join the team on a permanent basis.
You will take responsibility for:
- Electrical breakdowns to factory machinery, small motors, 250 KW Motors, fan and blowers.
- Electrical wiring of machinery
- Use of cherry pickers, and plants in the factory
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- 16th/17/18th Edition
- Experience with PLC Programming and Fault diagnosis on various PLC'S, I.E, Siemens.
- Experience as an Industrial Electrician
Other DESIRABLE skills include:
- Leadership skills, I.E Supporting colleagues on Technical enquiries
- Experience within the recycling/Heat Treatment Industries
- Experience with PLC Fault diagnosis on various PLC'S, I.E, Siemens.
What is on offer
On offer is the chance to join one of the Largest recycling management plants in Staffordshire, who offer a Maintenance Electrical position on a permanent basis, with a competitive salary of up to £35,000. A great company with plans to expand and grow not only themselves but your career.
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on 0121 820 7020 or email me at . Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics sectors.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.