|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Stoke on Trent, United Kingdom|
|Sector||General ManufacturingHeat TreatmentMetal-forming|
|Salary||£31000 - £32000 per annum + 28 days Holiday, Company Pension Sch|
A Recycling management Business based in Stoke, who specialise in turning waste into electricity. After seeing a large increase in work due to requirements with key customers, the company are seeking to expand their team and are looking for an Industrial Electrician to join them on a Permanent basis.
An Maintenance Electrician is now required join the team on a permanent basis.
You will take responsibility for:
- Electrical breakdowns to factory machinery, small motors, 250 KW Motors, fan and blowers.
- Inspection/Test and Electrical Maintenance of LV Electrical Systems
- Electrical wiring of machinery
- Use of cherry pickers, and plants in the factory
- Responding to Plant emergencies, safely and efficiently
- Working from heights
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- 16th/17/18thEdition or City and Guilds 236(0), part 1&2/ an NVQ level 3, or equivalent Electrical engineering recognised apprenticeship C&G 5357.
- Experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Ability to read technical drawings.
Other DESIRABLE skills include:
- Experience with PLC Fault diagnosis on various PLC'S, I.E, Siemens.
- Forklift/Crane Experience
- Experience working from heights
What is on offer
On offer is the chance to join one of the largest recycling management plants in the Staffordshire, who are offering an Industrial Electrical position on a permanent basis, with a great package including a competitive salary of up to £31,463, a 40-hour working week, with a rotating 7 on 3 off working shift pattern on a day's basis. 28 days holiday, Overtime available at time½ or double pay depending on the day, and a generous pension scheme at 4% or 6% depending on the pension scheme you choose.
A great company with plans to expand and grow not only themselves but your career.
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on 0121 820 7020 or email me at. Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics sectors.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.