|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Dudley, West Midlands|
|Area||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|Salary||Up to £28500.0 per annum|
Our client is a Highly Respected, Family-owned business, specialising in the supply of Food processing equipment to Leading Food manufacturing customers across the UK. A Birmingham based business rapidly expanding, seeing large growth within the business across the last 12 months, due to long term contracts with Clients. They are Looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team on a Permanent Basis.
A Sales Engineer is now required join the team on a permanent basis.
You will take responsibility for:
- Electro-Mechanical Maintenance to factory machinery Circuit boards, pumps, Hydraulics, Vacuum Pumps, Butchery Equipment.
- Taking sales calls for new/Existing clients, Managing Customer relations, and Selling company equipment on Sales calls.
- Installation of scales to Customers UK Wide. Travel across UK (Including some Overnight stay)
- In-Charge of scheduling/Carrying out Internal Training Programs.
- In charge of Producing spreadsheets, for clients and Internal.
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- Maintenance/Service Experience Within the Food Processing equipment industry
- 16th/17/18th Edition
- Customer relations skills, such as sales experience and Customer relationship building.
- Interest/Experience with Scales for Food Industry, and spreadsheets.
Other DESIRABLE skills include:
- Ability to Work Independently or within a team
What is on offer
On offer is the chance to join one of the Largest Food processing Suppliers in the United Kingdom, who are offering a competitive salary of £28,500, Suitable working hours (day shifts, 6-4:30). A Company Van, an Open-Ended Bonus structure, rewarding Employees on sales. A great opportunity for anyone with a passion/Interest in sales, and the Food Scales industry.
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on 0121 820 7020 or email me at . Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics sectors.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.